oČKo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 hits in 1 second

2 posters

Go down

5 hits in 1 second Empty 5 hits in 1 second

Post  Fatality Sun 13 Jul - 12:49

Hello, it isnt 5 hits in 1 second but 5 hits in a few second but when u dont use potion or when u have laggs or what ever then the hits looks like 5 hits in one second, when you played KO for few years you can know it ,too. So I got bann for what ? For little laggs or for any noob who never played ko ? This is really funny GM_CUT, this isnt anything agains you I respect your resolution. But I still think it is a mystake. So, Exist any way to get my warrior Fatality back ??? Because got bann for anything what you didnt do is NOT FAIR isnt it ? Example: Im GM . I go and bann you ! You dont use anything ilegal, but you got bann for example for speed hack. How do you feel ? Good ? No, you feel angry , why ? So, think about it. I think you are good man , so I hope you choose right solution. See you later and thansk for understanting .

Fatality

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Back to top Go down

5 hits in 1 second Empty Re: 5 hits in 1 second

Post  Fatality Sun 13 Jul - 12:53

I dont know why on this server played only noobs, who never see types of combos, so they think it is hack, but it is skill of years Wink

Fatality

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post  CUT Sun 13 Jul - 16:13

Please stop Flamming on forums. I will think about your situation.

And i would cain your ass at 1v1 Wink

---closed---
CUT
CUT
GM
GM

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content