oČKo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how to proof that someone cheat? pictures are not enough

3 posters

Go down

how to proof that someone cheat? pictures are not enough Empty how to proof that someone cheat? pictures are not enough

Post  kores Fri 11 Jul - 19:28

i know what gm_cut?
i think u don't wanna ban them..coz they are so active...but u will start loose fair players...if this is fair to u...then sorry that i don't have koxp..to fight fair with those cheaters. and tell me what kinda a proof u wanna...videos? hope that u will listen 5 players who say u about a player who cheat and not reject the report as u did with HELLRAZOR and others. by the way? what kind a proof u want to show u that an priest make autocurse on my priest? ask NoOneStopme about _jasonbourne_. he auto malice, parasite me and another few players imideatly we cured. i hope that u will make ur job to ban them,not to reject their reports. hava a nice day.

how to proof that someone cheat? pictures are not enough Dibujo2amm4.th

how to proof that someone cheat? pictures are not enough Dibujo2fc6.th Sad Sad

kores

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-07-05

Back to top Go down

how to proof that someone cheat? pictures are not enough Empty Re: how to proof that someone cheat? pictures are not enough

Post  CUT Fri 11 Jul - 19:38

Yes i ask for proof, cause its very easy for someone to post a picture of someone running away and saying they speed hack. I try to be a fair as possible and if i start banning people just cause someone says they cheat is not fair.

In this case NoKsComeVs Has already been banned because i saw him.

With alot of cheats a video would be very good proof and is very easy to take one.

http://www.planetgamecam.com/
Is a very easy to use game recorder, and has a tutorial on the site.

Thanks
CUT
CUT
CUT
GM
GM

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Back to top Go down

how to proof that someone cheat? pictures are not enough Empty Re: how to proof that someone cheat? pictures are not enough

Post  ZadYree Sat 12 Jul - 0:36

CUT is right.

kores, I think you need some explanation about GM job: We are doin our best but we are people like you==normal. So if you have a doubt, just talk a GM about it, then if he rejects your report, don't care...
ZadYree
ZadYree
GM
GM

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum