oČKo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior, Priest and Rogue skills in the same character

2 posters

Go down

Warrior, Priest and Rogue skills in the same character Empty Warrior, Priest and Rogue skills in the same character

Post  Haz Mon 14 Jul - 9:08

Hi, this guy use warrior shell but also heal 1960hp like a priest, got malice and run like a rogue

Warrior, Priest and Rogue skills in the same character D21d1op2.th

Warrior, Priest and Rogue skills in the same character Dwqdqdib6.th
Haz
Haz

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Warrior, Priest and Rogue skills in the same character Empty Re: Warrior, Priest and Rogue skills in the same character

Post  kores Mon 14 Jul - 21:55

i don't see warr shell, i don't see him run as rogue..so this is no proof...make a video...maybe we will see it ....

kores

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-07-05

Back to top Go down

Warrior, Priest and Rogue skills in the same character Empty Re: Warrior, Priest and Rogue skills in the same character

Post  Haz Mon 14 Jul - 22:14

i dotn know wat is your problem with me, meaby i dont know how make a video but u have to learn to take a ss Laughing , your ss r all cut by half and dont proof the rogue r running and hiting u. look my pick and you will see the poison damage on me at the same time the rogue run.
Haz
Haz

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down